Last modified January 2, 2011
Your information and how we use it
- Personal information: Brekiri collects personal information when customers register.
- Submitted information: If you provide information, such as search topics created while using the site, Brekiri may retain that information.
- Log information: Server logs record information about your interaction with the site, including your IP address, browser type, time of your request,
and so on.
- Cookies: Brekiri may store one or more cookies on the computer or other devices you use to access the site.
This information may be used to improve the site, develop new services, and to help customize services and content provided to individual users.
Brekiri will not provide any personally identifiable information to third parties.
Brekiri will always make reasonable efforts to provide you with access to your information and the ability to correct it if necessary.
In the following circumstances, Brekiri may release occasionally release collected information:
- To respond to court orders or other legal process, or to help Brekiri in defending legal claims or exercising legal rights.
- To investigate, prevent or take action with regard to illegal activity, suspected fraud, potential threat to the physical safety of any individual,
violations of the Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- To investigate or take action with respect to any circumstance that could expose Brekiri to liability.
- If Brekiri merges with or is acquired by another company, in which case we will notify you before any information becomes subject to a
We may also share aggregate, non-personal information with third parties.
If you have questions about this policy or complaints about our privacy practices, please email us or write to us at this address:
Franklin Rooseveltlaan 349/B. 22